Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who will win?

Election day today. The polls show a close race between Bibi Netanyahu (likud) and Zippy Livny(Kadima). The weather is really bad , rain , strong winds , as if it meant to make it more difficult for the voters. I took my 2 daughters with me. Shir , just turned 18. This is the 1st time she is voting for the governement . Big excitement .I took the little one Gily, 7 years too. I want her to grow to be a good citizen . We'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how next Pime Minister will be ...
  • [As a matter of interest, the short piece above was quoted in an article on the elections on the BBC news site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7880487.stm (Just before half way down: You can click EDIT (the menu along the top of your browser), FIND, Ashkelon and find it)]

No comments: