Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday night update

Our middle east reality ... On the TV .they were talking about the sease fire. Suddenly we heard , unbelievable- a siren! There was one earlier at 4 o'clock, and it fell in an empty field , so did this one , no one got hurt . 2 rockets fell in Ashdod. Even though there is probably going to be some kind of arrangement tomorrow , the expectation is that the last few hours, tonight and tomorrow won't be quiet . I hope we'll be wrong. I sent Gily, my little one to spend the night with a friend that lives not far from here and has a sheletred room where the girls will spend the night . Ron , my son is spending the night with a friend that has a sheltered room too. In our house tonight there's only me , my husband and Shir, my oldest , who has a final matric national Composition exam tomorrow ... There won't be any schools tomorrow , not even for 11th and 12th grade students, just the test , in bombshelters , tomorow at 14:00 . Good luck to the students .... TO READ ALL SIGAL'S WAR REPORTS CONSECUTIVELY, PRESS ON THE LABEL "Sigal's War Diary" BELOW.

No comments: